1. Enojo E, Obi S. Impact of Political Development on Rural–Urban Industrialization in Kogi Central Senatorial District. Journal of Political Science. 2016;3(1).
2. Okunola A. How COVID-19 Is Hitting Employment in Nigeria—and Pushing People Into Poverty. Global Citizens. 2020.
3. Ozili PK. Covid-19 pandemic and economic crisis: The Nigerian experience and structural causes. Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences. 2020. doi: 10.2139/ssrn.3567419.
4. Andam K, Edeh H, Oboh V, Pauw K, Thurlow J. Impacts of COVID-19 on food systems and poverty in Nigeria. Advances in Food Security and Sustainability. 2020;5:145-73. doi: 10.1016/bs.af2s.2020.09.002.
5. COOPI [Internet]. COVID-19: Food Security and Livelihood Impact Assessment. Cooperazione Internazionale. c2020. Available from: https://coopi.org/uploads/home/15f16aae0bd18d.pdf
6. Obi SE, Yunusa T, Еzеoguеri-Oyеwolе AN, Sekpe SS, Egwemi E, Isiaka AS. The socio-economic impact of covid-19 on the economic activities of selected states in Nigeria. Indonesian Journal of Social and Environmental Issues (IJSEI). 2020;1(2):39-47. doi: 10.47540/ijsei.v1i2.10.
7. Ozofu Ogiemudia, Mary Ekemezie and Victoria Agomuo UU& B-O. Nigeria: COVID-19 Pandemic and its effect on the Nigerian Workplace. Taylorvinters. 2020;1(1):1–2.
8. Shittu R. The economic impact of COVID-19 on the labour market. Accessed on. 2020;23(04):2021.
9. Dutta J, Mitra A, Zaman S, Mitra A. Lockdown and Beyond: Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on global employment sector with special reference to India. NUJS Journal of Regulatory Studies, Special Edition. 2020;2:1-4.
10. Tesso G. The economics of COVID-19: Economic Growth, unemployment and the challenge to progress out of poverty in Ethiopia. Retrieved from academia edu. 2020.
11. IMF [Internet]. Regional Economic Outlook for Sub-Saharan Africa. [Update June 2020]. Available from: https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/REO/SSA/Issues/2020/06/29/sreo0629
12. Bank W [Internet]. World Bank Predicts Sharpest Decline of Remittances in Recent History. World Bank. c2021; Available from: https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/pressrelease/2020/04/22/world-bank-predictssharpest-decline-of-remittances-in-recenthistory
13. Long A, Ascent D. World economic outlook. International Monetary Fund. 2020:177.
14. Obiezu T. Nigerians justify massive looting of COVID-19 supplies. VOA, Washington, DC.2020;27.
15. WHO. Global Humanitarian Response Plan COVID-19. World Health Organization. 2020;11(4):1109–30.
16. City-Population. Ado-Odo/Ota (Local Government Area, Nigeria). Population Statistics, Charts, Map and Location. 2019.
17. Atalan A. Correspondence about “Is the lockdown important to prevent the COVID-19 pandemic? Effects on psychology, environment and economy-perspective”. Ann Med Surg (Lond). 2021;65:102232. doi: 10.1016/j.amsu.2021.102232.
18. Oyelaran B. Financial system strategy FSS 2020 International Conference SME: Issues, Challenges and Prospects. National Open University of Nigeria. 2010;1–39.
19. Gondwe G, editor Assessing the impact of COVID-19 on Africa’s economic development. United Nations Conference on Trade and Development; 2020;3:1–21.
20. Nilsen P, Seing I, Ericsson C, Andersen O, Stefansdottir NT, Tjornhoj-Thomsen T, et al. Implementing social distancing policy measures in the battle against the coronavirus: protocol of a comparative study of Denmark and Sweden.
Implement Sci Commun. 2020;1:77. doi: 10.1186/s43058-020-00065-x.
21. Bouey J, editor Assessment of COVID-19’s Impact on small and medium-sized enterprises: Implications from China: Testimony of Jennifer Bouey, before the US House Committee on Small Business, March 10, 2020. Rand Corporation; 2020. doi: 10.7249/CT524.