1. Eichengreen B, Gupta P. The two waves of service-sector growth. Oxford Economic Papers. 2013;65(1):96-123. doi: 10.1093/oep/gpr059.
2. Menguc B, Auh S, Yeniaras V, Katsikeas CS. The role of climate: implications for service employee engagement and customer service performance. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science. 2017;45(3):428-51. doi: 10.1007/s11747-017-0526-9.
3. Kasiri LA, Cheng KTG, Sambasivan M, Sidin SM. Integration of standardization and customization: Impact on service quality, customer satisfaction, and loyalty. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. 2017;35:91-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jretconser.2016.11.007.
4. Alola UV, Olugbade OA, Avci T, Öztüren A. Customer incivility and employees’ outcomes in the hotel: Testing the mediating role of emotional exhaustion. Tourism Management Perspectives. 2019;29:9-17. doi: 10.1016/j.tmp.2018.10.004.
5. Arfat Y, Rehman M, Aslam U. How Destructive Organizational Parameters Affect Work Engagement: Investigating the Role of Abusive Supervision. Abasyn University Journal of Social Sciences. 2018;11(2).
6. Namie G, Namie R. The Bully at Work. Naperville: Sourcebooks. 2000.
7. Shen C, Zhang Y, Yang J, Liu S. Abusive supervision and employee creativity: a moderated mediation model. Leadership & Organization Development Journal. 2020;41(2). doi: 10.1108/LODJ-03-2019-0146.
8. Heidari E, Keshavarzi F. Mediating Role of Organizational Citizenship Behavior in the Relationship with Abusive Supervision and Employees’ Innovative Self-Efficacy in Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Health Management & Information Science. 2019;6(4):163-70.
9. Liu Y, Prati LM, Perrewe PL, Ferris GR. The relationship between emotional resources and emotional labor: An exploratory study. Journal of Applied Social Psychology. 2008;38(10):2410-39. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00398.x.
10. Lyu D, Ji L, Zheng Q, Yu B, Fan Y. Abusive supervision and turnover intention: Mediating effects of psychological empowerment of nurses. Int J Nurs Sci. 2019;6(2):198-203. doi: 10.1016/j.ijnss.2018.12.005.
11. Arif M, Ilyas Sindhu M, Faiza Urooj S, Haider Hashmi S. Impact of abusive supervision on turnover intention through future work selfsalience and organization-based self-esteem. International Journal of Organizational Leadership. 2017;6(4):481-90. doi: 10.33844/ijol.2017.60260.
12. Khorakian A, Sharifirad MS. Integrating Implicit Leadership Theories, Leader-Member Exchange, Self-Efficacy, and Attachment Theory to Predict Job Performance. Psychol Rep. 2019;122(3):1117-44. doi: 10.1177/0033294118773400.
13. Ahmad I, Begum K. Impact of abusive supervision on intention to leave: A moderated mediation model of organizational-based self esteem and emotional exhaustion. Asian Business & Management. 2020:1-20. doi: 10.1057/s41291-020-00116-0.
14. Raeesi Nafchi S, Fathi MR, Boroomand M. The Role of Employee Perceptions of Job Characteristics, Work Environment, Person-Organizations Fit Elements and in Creating Tendency toward Turnover. Journal of Health Management & Information Science.د2020;7(1):19-25.
15. Worku N, Feleke A, Debie A, Nigusie A. Magnitude of Intention to Leave and Associated Factors among Health Workers Working at Primary Hospitals of North Gondar Zone, Northwest Ethiopia: Mixed Methods. Biomed Res Int. 2019;2019:7092964. doi: 10.1155/2019/7092964.
16. Bonenberger M, Aikins M, Akweongo P, Wyss K. The effects of health worker motivation and job satisfaction on turnover intention in Ghana: a cross-sectional study. Hum Resour Health. 2014;12:43. doi: 10.1186/1478-4491-12-43.
17. Khorakian A, Maharati Y, Lorestany HZ. Virtuousness and effectiveness in hospitals: The moderating role of organizational culture. Advances in Management and Applied Economics. 2016;6(4):45.
18. Al-Hawari MA, Bani-Melhem S, Quratulain S. Do frontline employees cope effectively with abusive supervision and customer incivility? Testing the effect of employee resilience. Journal of Business and Psychology. 2020;35(2):223-40. doi: 10.1007/s10869-019-09621-2.
19. Miner KN, Smittick AL. Workplace incivility, culture of honor, and aggression: precarious manhood and the demoralized male. Culture, Society & Masculinities. 2016;8(1).
20. Anwar M. Abusive supervision and turnover intention: Examining the mediating role of self-identity and moderating role of future work self salience. Unpublished Masters thesis in Management Sciences Capital University of Science and Technology, Islamabad Pakistan. 2017.
21. Yu K, Lin W, Wang L, Ma J, Wei W, Wang H, et al. The role of affective commitment and future work self salience in the abusive supervision–job performance relationship. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology. 2016;89(1):28-45. doi: 10.1111/joop.12101.
22. Britt TW, Shen W, Sinclair RR, Grossman MR, Klieger DM. How much do we really know about employee resilience? Industrial and Organizational Psychology. 2016;9(2):378-404. doi: 10.1017/iop.2015.107.
23. Tews MJ, Stafford K. The impact of abusive supervision and constituent attachment on entrylevel employee turnover. Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research. 2020;44(8):1318-34. doi: 10.1177/1096348020947139.
24. Tepper BJ. Consequences of abusive supervision. Academy of management journal. 2000;43(2):178-90. doi: 10.2307/1556375
25. Qin X, Huang M, Johnson RE, Hu Q, Ju D. The short-lived benefits of abusive supervisory behavior for actors: An investigation of recovery and work engagement. Academy of Management Journal. 2018;61(5):1951-75. doi: 10.5465/amj.2016.1325.
26. March JG, Simon HA. Organizations John Wiley & Sons. New York. 1958.
27. Saleem S, Yusaf S, Sarwar N, Raziq MM, Malik OF. Linking abusive supervision to psychological distress and turnover intentions
among police personnel: the moderating role of continuance commitment. Journal of interpersonal violence. 2021;36(9-10):4451-71. doi: 10.1177/0886260518791592.
28. Hobfoll SE. Conservation of resources: a new attempt at conceptualizing stress. American psychologist. 1989;44(3):513. doi: 10.1037/0003-066X.44.3.513.
29. Wright TA, Cropanzano R. Emotional exhaustion as a predictor of job performance and voluntary turnover. J Appl Psychol. 1998;83(3):486-93. doi: 10.1037/0021-9010.83.3.486.
30. Maslach C, Schaufeli WB, Leiter MP. Job burnout. Annu Rev Psychol. 2001;52:397-422. doi: 10.1146/annurev.psych.52.1.397.
31. Bonanno GA. Loss, trauma, and human resilience: have we underestimated the human capacity to thrive after extremely aversive events? Am Psychol. 2004;59(1):20-8. doi: 10.1037/0003-066X.59.1.20.
32. Guan Y, Guo Y, Bond MH, Cai Z, Zhou X, Xu J, et al. New job market entrants’ future work self, career adaptability and job search outcomes: Examining mediating and moderating models. Journal of Vocational Behavior. 2014;85(1):136-45. doi: 10.1016/j.jvb.2014.05.003.
33. Lu WC. Future work-self salience and proactive career behavior among college student-athletes in taiwan: A career construction model of adaptation. Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport & Tourism Education. 2020;27:100259. doi: 10.1016/j.jhlste.2020.100259.
34. Taber BJ, Blankemeyer M. Future work self and career adaptability in the prediction of proactive career behaviors. Journal of Vocational Behavior. 2015;86:20-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jvb.2014.10.005.
35. Strauss K, Griffin MA, Parker SK. Future work selves: how salient hoped-for identities motivate proactive career behaviors. J Appl Psychol. 2012;97(3):580-98. doi: 10.1037/a0026423.
36. Mitchell MS, Ambrose ML. Abusive supervision and workplace deviance and the moderating effects of negative reciprocity beliefs. J Appl Psychol. 2007;92(4):1159-68. doi: 10.1037/0021-9010.92.4.1159.
37. Luthans F, Avolio BJ, Avey JB, Norman SM. Positive psychological capital: Measurement and relationship with performance and satisfaction. Personnel psychology. 2007;60(3):541-72. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2007.00083.x.
38. Rutherford B, Boles J, Hamwi GA, Madupalli R, Rutherford L. The role of the seven dimensions of job satisfaction in salesperson’s attitudes and behaviors. Journal of Business Research. 2009;62(11):1146-51. doi: 10.1016/j.jbusres.2008.10.019.
39. Kelloway EK, Gottlieb BH, Barham L. The source, nature, and direction of work and family conflict: a longitudinal investigation. J Occup Health Psychol. 1999;4(4):337-46. doi: 10.1037//1076-8918.104.22.1687.
40. Green AE, Miller EA, Aarons GA. Transformational leadership moderates the relationship between emotional exhaustion and turnover intention among community mental health providers. Community Ment Health J.2013;49(4):373-9. doi: 10.1007/s10597-011-9463-0.