1. Balachandran B, Sundar KS. Interface between ABC/M requirements and multidimensional databases. Journal of Cost Management. 2003;17(6):33-9.
2. Asefzade S, Reza Pour A. Health economics principles. Ghazvin: Hadiseemrouz Publications. 2003. 159p.
3. Haghdost Aa AmM, Loluye M, Saba F, Mehrolhassani Mh Calculating the cost of completion of student education based on activity-based costing at Kerman School of Public Health. Medical Education Development Center. 2014;11(1):13-22.
4. Plank P. Introduction. In: Price and Product- Mix Decisions Under Different Cost Systems. Quantitatives Controlling. Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3- 658-19321-8_1.
5. Javanbakht M. Application and Designing Activity Based Costing system in radiology ward of Hafez hospital 2009. Journal of Medical Council of Islamic Republic of Iran. 2012;31(1):15-23.
6. Majid JA, Sulaiman M. Implementation of activity based costing in Malaysia. Asian Review of Accounting. 2008;16(1):39-55. doi: 10.1108/13217340810872463.
7. Mobaraki H, Hadian M, Salemi M, Alizadeh A, Mohseni S. A survey on activity-based costing in Rudan health center, Hormozgan, Iran. Hormozgan Medical Journal. 2012;16(1):34-41.
8. Lievens Y, van den Bogaert W, Kesteloot K. Activity-based costing: a practical model for cost calculation in radiotherapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2003;57(2):522-35. doi: 10.1016/s0360- 3016(03)00579-0.
9. Hashim JH. The Activity-based costing (ABC) in a Public Higher Education Institutions (HEI): Stakeholders’ perceptions. International Journal of Management & Information Technology. 2013;7(3):1125-35. doi: 10.24297/ijmit.v7i3.699.
10. Gammon E, Franzini L. Revisiting the cost of medical student education: a measure of the experience of UT Medical School-Houston. J Health Care Finance. 2011;37(3):72-86.
11. Shimel SF. The rising cost of higher education and the long-term economic effects of student loan debt on the millennial generation. 2019.
12. Ghasempour S, Rahimniya R, Rajabnezhad Z, Dargahi H. Calculating the final cost of student training by activity based costing in School of Allied Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Payavard Salamat. 2016;10(1):104-18.
13. Ebadi Azar F, A Gorj H, Hadian M, M Ahari A. Unit cost calculation of student training at different levels trough Activity Base Costing method (ABC) at the School of Management and Medical Information, Iran University of Medical Science: academic year, 2006-2007. Journal of Health Administration. 2006;9(24):23-8.
14. Haghdoost A. Economic view to comprehensive map of medical education. SDME. 2006;3(2):67-8.
15. Organization IRoIppab. The budget law of the whole country in the year 2016. 2016.
16. Kjouri J LF, Amini M, Pilevar A, Ismail Zadeh Z. Medical costs per student in the doctoral level professionals in Shiraz Medical School in 2007. Stride Dev Med Educ. 2010;7(1):9-16.
17. Rein MF, Randolph WJ, Short JG, Coolidge KG, Coates ML, Carey RM. Defining the cost of educating undergraduate medical students at the University of Virginia. Acad Med. 1997;72(3):218- 27. doi: 10.1097/00001888-199703000-00017.
18. Esmaeili R, Kianmehr M, Tahanzade AR, Ehtiati M, Ghorbani A, Pourfatemi A, et al. Calculating the unit cost of student training at Gonabad University of Medical Sciences in 2017: Using a step-down method. Journal of Medicine and Cultivation. 2018;27:169-78.
19. Jalili A, Ashrafi J. Determining per capita of students with activity-based costing method (Case study: Tehran Sciences and Research Branch). Management Accounting. 2015;8(25):83-99.